We want to give a big shout out to Patricia Reda (presenter), Samelia Phillips, and Raine Cromer from Seminole County Public Schools Title I Family Engagement. We sincerely appreciate their support and look forward to them coming back with this presentation again in the fall of next school year!
Their presentation was awesome - informative, relevant, and beneficial! The following topics were addressed with great tips/suggestions on how to easily implement at home:
- Making Transition Easier (Elementary-Middle-High School)
- Establish Routines, Responsibilities, Accountability
- Goal Setting & Priorities
- Identifying The 7 Styles of Learning - Know which style fits your student to maximize learning/study effectiveness
- SQ3R Effective Reading/Learning (Survey, Question, Read, Recall, Review)
- Organizational Style & Structure
- Purposeful Planning / Time Management
- and much more ...