Twenty-five percent (25%) of the proceeds from the One-Cent Sales Tax will be distributed to the Seminole County School District for capital improvements to the county’s schools, and the remaining seventy-five percent (75%) will be split among the county and Seminole's seven cities to fund transportation, storm water, and other physical improvements to the infrastructure systems throughout Seminole County.
What does this mean specifically to Milwee Middle School? If passed, Milwee Middle School is proposed to receive funding for new construction to replace our 1960 gymnasium and lockers (Bldg 4) including HVAC.
Seminole County Council PTA (SCCPTA) endorses theOne Cent Infrastructure Tax and encourages you to vote "For" the one cent sales tax!
Click on the One Cent Infrastructure Tax or the picture to get more detailed information so you can make an informed decision and vote on May 20th.